Use a SQLite Database with Android Studio – Most Android apps need to store data somewhere and the most common way to store data on Android is using a SQLite Database.
We have released a full course on the YouTube channel, Udemy online more platform are available all about using the SQLite Database with Android Studio. You will learn everything you need to know about SQLite by creating an Android app in Android Studio.
This course shows every step of programming a demo Android application that uses an SQLlite local database.
You will learn how to:
- create an SQLite local database on the Android device,
- configure new tables with the onCreate method,
- setup the columns and data types,
- extend the SQLiteHelper class,
- create CRUD methods in a DAO (Data Access Object) class,
- display results on a listview,
- and more.
Thanks for reading, and enjoy coding ❤.
- SEO Practices Everyone Should Follow SEO Rules
- Complete Top SEO Checklist
- Yoast Seo Premium 15.2 Nulled – WordPress SEO Plugin
- Top 50+ SEO Interview Questions
- What is a Backlink? How to Get More Backlinks
If you found this post useful, don’t forget to share this with your friends, and if you have any query feel free to comment it in the comment section.
Thank you 🙂 Keep Learning !