A FIC (File Integrity Checker) App for checking the Integrity of a file and tells the user if the file content has been modified or not.
To test this FIC(File Integrity Checker) App, follow these steps:
- Clone the Repository: Clone this repository to your local machine using Git.
$ git clone https://github.com/ayato91/Fair-Files.git
- Set Up Your Flutter Environment: Ensure you have Flutter and Dart installed on your development machine. Follow the Flutter installation guide for detailed instructions.
- Install Dependencies: Navigate to the project directory and run the following command to install the app’s dependencies:
$ flutter pub get
- Run the App: Launch the app on an emulator or physical device by running the following command:
$ flutter run
- Start Exploring: Select a file to generate a unique ID. Use the ID along with the file to check the integrity of that file.
The app relies on several Flutter packages and libraries, including:
- flutter_bloc for state management of the app.
- file_picker for select and pick the file.
- http for fetch and post data to the backend server.
For adding any package:
$ flutter pub add package_name
You can find the complete list of dependencies in the
pubspec.yaml file. Follow the pub.dev for more dependencies.
You can check out the entire code of this App here:
Get Full Source Code
This was all about a quick go through the basic flutter App UI Screen. If you need any assistance regarding flutter app development, you can consult a flutter developer from FlutterDesk. We would love to be of help. Still, if you feel any difficult while dealing with Flutter app development projects, you can reach out to us or hire Flutter developers to outsource any of your app development project.
Do like & share my Facebook page. if you find this post helpful. Thank you!!
Happy coding! 😉
- How to Install Flutter in windows 10
- Make News and Weather App using flutter
- Quiz App using flutter with source code
- Chat GPT Voice Chatbot App with Flutter source code
- Flutter NEWS App with REST APIs source code
- Flutter Wallpaper Application built with Flutter source code
- Beautiful Login and signup screen using Flutter
- Beautiful Login Page UI made in flutter source code
- Flutter Responsive Login and Signup Auth Screen
- A Flutter Responsive Login and Signup Auth Screen UI
- Face recognition authentication (Signup + signin) with Flutter
- A Flutter Animated Login screen UI design source code
- A Flutter Login and SignUp Page UI screen app design
- Prepare your animated faq list easily with flutter
- Flutter package multi_link_text allows you to create text
- Make app more alive with beautiful animated Flutter icons
- Daily News App built using Flutter framework